Friday, July 4, 2008

An Email From a Stranger.

So I occasionally get emails from this person named SUSAN ZEBAL. I don't know who she is but her name is in capital letters so she must be someone very important. Anyway, most of the time I send them to my junk email folder and just delete them. Today, however, I got curious and decided to open this one. This is what I found:





I laughed hard enough to bring tears to my eyes.
There were more pictures but these are the ones we thought were the funniest.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

That is funny.
I wonder if it looked like squirrel, whether it actually is a squirrel. What kind of meat could it possibly be?

Rob said...

yeah im sure if your were there to eat it those would be the exact questions you'd ask!!!

I liked the hard times one, I figure at least they give you notice of hard times ahead!